Job type: Full-time
Type of position: Hourly
Compensation: $20 – $30 per hour
Responsibilities and duties
- Perform routine inspections of assigned vacation rental properties prior to and following guest reservations
- Assist with overseeing housekeeping to monitor the appearance and standards of all the properties, ensuring consistently high standards
- Perform routine maintenance tasks
- Provide excellent guest service
- Assist other departments wherever necessary
- Run errands and pick up items needed for guests or to furnish new properties as needed
- Must pass a criminal background screening
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with employees of all levels and with guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous, and service-oriented manner.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which includes wearing the proper uniform.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying, and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to maintain the confidentiality of information.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest or operational needs.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 30 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects to furnish properties
- High school diploma and/or equivalent.
- Prior experience in hospitality and or service related industry a plus.
Benefits: Health Insurance (after probationary period), mileage reimbursed
Schedule: 8 hour shift
Times: 9AM – 6PM
Supp pay: Bonus pay
Experience: Hotel: min 2 year
License: Driver’s License (Required)
Work location: Hollywood Hills, Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Malibu