This Rental Agreement (this "Agreement") is by and between The Nightfall Group ("Manager" or "the Manager"), and ("Guest" or “the Guest”). All capitalized/defined terms used below shall have the meaning set forth on the first page of this Agreement. This Agreement will not be binding upon the Manager and the Manager will have no legal duty to provide access to the Property until all monies due hereunder to the Manager have been paid in full and upfront by the Guest and received by the Manager.
The Guest shall pay to the Manager a security deposit to be held and disbursed for Guest damages to the Property or other defaults under this Agreement, the deposit that is unused if any, will be returned within 48 hours of the check out date.
The Guest shall be entitled to possession on the Check-In Date and shall yield possession to the Manager on the Check Out Date set on page 1 of this Agreement. The Guest shall remove its goods and effects and peaceably yield up the Property to the Manager in as good a condition as when delivered to The Guest.
No more than the agreed amount of occupants may stay at the Property at any one time without the prior written consent of the Manager. All guests over the age of 21 are counted towards the maximum. Any party falsely representing the number of people, or exceeding the maximum may be subject to immediate eviction without refund.
The maximum number of cars allowed at the Property at any one time is the amount agreed unless the prior written consent of the Manager is obtained. Parking exceeding this limit may result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of all amounts paid.
(a) If the Property becomes unavailable to the Guest prior to occupancy, for any reason, the Manager agrees to refund the full amount paid up to the date of cancellation, and the Guest agrees to drop any claims against the Manager; (b) If for any reason, the Guest cancels this Agreement for any reason, the Manager will not provide any refund.
Access by manager to property
As provided by law, in the case of an emergency, violation of this Agreement, or a party, the Manager may enter the Property without the Guest's consent and without notice.
The Guest hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Manager, its officers, directors, managers, members, shareholders, employees, representatives, agents and assigns from and against any and all damages, claims, losses, fees penalties, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), suffered, incurred or sustained by Manager resulting from or arising out of (i) The Guest’s breach of any representations, warranties or covenants hereunder; (ii) any loss or damage to the Property, personal injury or loss of life (including to The Guest and/or those in Guest’s party); (iii) Guest’s use of the Property and its amenities; or (iv) Guest’s violation of any laws or statutes during the Term.
This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California. Any legal dispute arising hereunder shall be venued in the Los Angeles Superior Court. In any legal dispute. The prevailing party shall be entitled to its attorney’s fees and costs.
If any portion of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
Cause for eviction
The Guest and all parties with the Guest will be subject to immediate eviction from the Property if the Guest or parties of the Guest violate any terms of this Agreement, including but not limited to, violation of the occupancy limits, noise ordinance, or parking. In the event of eviction from the Property, the Guest shall forfeit all amounts paid and there will be no refund.
Rules and Regulations
REGULATIONS The Guest agrees to follow and abide by the additional Rules and Regulations issued by the Manager, and any and all other Rules and Regulations that may be issued by the Manager. Failure to abide by the following rules may lead to immediate eviction without refund and/or may include additional charges to the Guest.
- Parties and Events are strictly prohibited unless agreed upon in writing by the Manager.
- The Guest’s photo ID will be required before the check-in.
- The Guest may not touch the pool equipment.
- The Manager is not responsible for failing to disclose possible future neighborhood disruptions.
- There is a charge to heat the pool and a one-day advance written notice is required.
- Early Check-In and Late Check Out shall incur an extra charge.
- For more than eight guests staying with the Guest, there is an additional charge per day per extra guest.
- The gate shall remain closed during the entire stay.
- If there are any complaints from neighbors about the Guest, the Guest will be in default hereunder.
- If the police are called to the Property for any reason, the Guest shall be in default.
- If any citation from any governmental body is issued due to the actions or inaction's of the Guest, the Guest shall be in default.
- If the Guest causes excessive noise or plays loud music after 10 pm, the Guest shall be in default.
- If all keys are not returned to the Manager upon check out, the Guest shall be charged a $1,000.00 fee.
- The Guest shall be responsible for paying all utilities if The Guest is staying at the Property for more than 30 days.
- Pets shall not be allowed without the written consent of the Manager. The guest shall pay a non-refundable fee per pet.
- The Guest acknowledges and is fully aware that the hot tub and the pool can be dangerous and slippery.
- The Guest and their guests shall not disturb, annoy, endanger, or inconvenience neighbors.
- The Guest shall not assign this Agreement or any of its rights hereunder, or delegate any of its responsibilities, obligations, or performance hereunder, in whole or in part, without Manager’s written consent. The Manager may assign this Agreement to any third- party upon written notice to the Guest. Subleasing of the Property is strictly prohibited.
- The Guest shall pay a penalty equal to 25% of the total payment due in case of a breach of contract.
The Parties hereby understand and accept the terms and conditions on all pages of this Agreement.